What You Need to Know About Changes to Ontario’s
Presented on Tuesday, October 10, 2017
What You Need to Know About Changes to Ontario’s Electricity Market
- Safouh Soufi, President, SMS Energy-Engineering Inc.
- George Vegh, Counsel, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Julie Parla, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
The Ontario Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) is proposing a comprehensive change in electricity operations and planning through its market renewal initiative. The impact of this on existing and future generator supply contracts is still uncertain.
Please join us for an expert panel discussion that will address issues such as:
- How market renewal can impact generator operations
- How to determine impacts on supplier economics in current contracts
- Considerations for dispute resolution under IESO contracts and market rules
This program qualifies for up to 1.5 hour(s) of eligible educational activity or CPD/MCE credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec