From the Ground Up -
Everything You Need to Know About Construction Law (Part II)
Presented on Wednesday, October 4, 2017
From the Ground Up - Everything You Need to Know About Construction Law (Part II)
- Hovsep Afarian, Counsel, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Ayse Dalli, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Julie Parla, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Bryan West, Associate, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Scott Chalmers, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Join us for part two of this unique series presented by our National Construction Law group addressing the foundations and current issues that face the industry today. During this program our speakers will spend 15 minutes on each topic summarizing the most important takeaways affecting the construction industry.
Topics to be covered during this session are:
- The Power and Pitfalls of Covenants to Insure
- Keeping in the Know – Bill 142: What to Expect
- Latest Developments in Québec – Liens and More
- Mega-Disaster Management: Your Initial Checklist When Faced With Unavoidable Construction Litigation
This program qualifies for up to 1.5 hours of eligible educational activity or CPD/MCE credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec.