Staying Ahead of the Curve on Intellectual Property
& Artificial Intelligence
Presented on Thursday, November 29, 2018
Staying Ahead of the Curve on Intellectual Property & Artificial Intelligence
- Amy Fong, Counsel, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Christine Ing, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Fiona Legere, Partner, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Carole Piovesan, Associate, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Vincent Yip, Counsel, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Join the experts from our National Intellectual Property Group as we explore and analyze current changes to intellectual property in Canada followed by an interactive Q&A period.
Topics to be discussed are:
- Canada's New IP Strategy: How does it impact your business?
- The New World of Artificial Intelligence (AI): Practical tips for those who are creating and those who are leveraging AI
This program qualifies for up to 1.5 hours of eligible educational activity or CPD/MCE credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec.